Friday, April 20, 2007

I digg early copies and showings



So thanks to digg I found out Destructoid reported some store broke the street date of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Its interesting since yesterday GoNintendo reported that someone in Canada got a copy from a store that broke the street date. I'm going to try my luck later today and see if any stores broke the street date in my town. I think everyone should, you never know. You really should click the link on the digg link though and read the comments, they are pretty funny. It also shows that everyone is into this new batch of games, I mean even digg users want it!

On another note tonight Cartoon Network airs the first three Pokemon Diamond and Pearl anime episodes as a special "sneak peek movie". If you miss it they'll air each episode separate starting Monday and Thursday all three episodes again.
bigddan11 at ToonZone
So Friday we have the Poke'Mon Diamond and Pearl movie at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific; Monday we have "Following a Maiden's Voyage;" Tuesday we have "Two Degrees of Seperation;" Wednesday we have "When Poke'Mon Worlds Collide;" and Thursday we get an encore of Poke'Mon Diamond and Pearl the movie at 7 p.m. Eastern and Pacific. It looks like we have three opportunities to catch these three episodes before the official premieres later this year.


hmm..I don't know what to do, most likely I'll be out hanging out on when it airs tonight. If I record it its not going to look to good since my VCR is old, but I'm not sure I want to wait for the later viewings. Well I'm going to go to bed soon, I have a few things to do tomorrow not counting all the Pokemon stuff I also want to sneak in.

No comments: