Sunday, August 5, 2007

Truth

Wow, the pictures from the review came out bad on the blog. I'll fix that for next time. I promised updates through out the week and failed again, heck I didn't even do the easy "Pokemon Theme" update on Saturday or post the already written review of Pokemon the Movie 2000.

Things keep getting in the way, not much else I can say. This week I will be posting about this website...random facts, oldnews, future etc. Its going to be different than what I've done before. Pokemon World Championships for the Trading Card Game is also next weekend so there will be no article or theme next week either as I will be providing random coverage. I'll keep this blog informed through out the week. I also did a tiny update on The Pokeblog if anyone even wondered what was up with that.

No comments: