Saturday, July 28, 2007

Original Pokemon Theme / Opening (first season)

Here we have the original Pokemon theme song from the show. It used parts of the Japanese opening with a few clips from the show. The rock theme and catchy slogan in the song really made it a memorable song. The intro especially works well with Mewtwo and Mew flying in. I remember when I first saw it I was like "Holy Shit its Mewtwo! OMG AND MEW!!!". You have to remember this is when Nintendo was still hiding the existence of Mew in America. It really got me pumped up seeing the Pokemon world I had played so much on my game animated. The colors are also so vibrant, it was perfect, no wonder its a fan favorite.





Sorry for the lack of updates last week but this week should be better, at least I've been a bit more consistent.

No comments: