Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Pokeball Go!

Hello,

Like I have mentioned on two previous posts The Pokeball's blog will continue, I am still unsure on what direction I'm want to take it yet. I have had many various different plans but for the time being it will continue to be pretty much the same way it has been for the past few months. I'll see where it goes from there.

The Pokeblog will also continue, that site will mostly deal with me blogging about my journey through the games. The tone of that blog should be totally different so you should check it out in case you'd like, it will also probably evolve more radically than this site as it will be a more experimental blog.

Finally the reason it took me so long to start re-updating this website was because I ended up being very busy for a few weeks and after that It was hard for me to get my things together. But now that I'm back things should be back to normal. Expect daily updates most of the time with maybe one or two exceptions per week.

-sdp

No comments: