Monday, April 16, 2007

Pokemon Gets around

Pokemon news seem to be popping up everywhere. I've read dozens of first look and impressions from many different websites. They are all giving Diamond and Pearl a lot of Hype. Even more 'mainstream/fake gamer' websites like MTV are giving it good press. If Pokemon sold like Hot Cakes when it got bad press just imagine how it is going to do this time. Other sites are doing the idea I have had since I decided to make a "Pokeblog" months ago like 1UP. It is also the 10th anniversary of the Pokemon anime so in Japan they've been hyping that up like the news of Phantom of the Opera star in the new Pokemon movie.

Needless to say, I am hyped, heck even an email from Amazon is reminding me that I should buy Diamond and Pearl...which of course I won't from them since they offer it at a great 3% off retail price at 34.95...

No comments: